Tuesday 29 November 2011

TAG IT

.
I've been asked to go to a ladies night charity dinner on 2nd December at a friends house to raise funds for the local church and she's asked me to bring along some cards and things to help raise some money.  Apart from the usual bundle of cards, I'm making a few other things to try to tempt people to part with their dosh.  I decided on some wine bottle gift tags.  I also made matching cards to go with some of them, mostly Christmas themed.




I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the snowflakes in silver mirri card. The embossing on the cardstock is made using either Sugar, Starry Night, Diamonds or Snow Cap embossing folders from Sizzix.












I cut the base cardstock into 6.5cm wide strips and then I round the top and punched the hole with Spellbinder dies.  I embossed the bottom section of card with the embossing folders and then added my embellishments.  All the sentiments used are PTI as is the vast majority of the colour cardstock.

I really enjoyed making these.  I'm working on some pencil packs now and will share with you once done.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the fundraiser was a success. . .it certainly should have been with your lovely additions. Wonderful work on these bottle tags and matching cards. Your work on these is beautiful. Hope you are doing well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete