Sunday 6 November 2011

DRESSING UP

Morning all,

I've got ahold of another little stamp from Lili of the Valley - and its dead adorable.  Did we girls all do this when we were growing up -  I and my sisters did!  We used to love having racing games with my mum and dads clothes all in a pile  and we had to put on the items on in a certain order (socks/stockings, shoes, hat, gloves, dress etc) and after each addition we had to run one lap around the garden before putting on the next item - the one who was fully clothed (and heavily weighted down by the end of it too!) was the winner.  Its was great fun but I know my parents were never too impressed with the grass stains we left behind!



Again coloured with Copic and Prisma with sentiment from PTI.





Right, off to walk to pooch, until my next post..

1 comment:

  1. Hi there lovely lady! Your copic colouring is fabulous, the blending is spot on! I love how even though it's what I call a 'decorative card' - it's still clean & simple, perfect! Love love love the giraffe card you did & also the card with the background stamped with PTI guidelines....you are a very versatile crafter ;) Take care, love Steph x

    ReplyDelete