Thursday 10 March 2011

WISH BIG

Hi All

Hope you're having a great day!

I made up a card for a birthday and wanted to use some of my new stash of PTI cardstock and stamps. I love this new colour from them. It's called Fine Linen.  The patterned paper is from their range called Everyday Blessings and I have lots of it because blue is one of my favourtite colours.


I punched the Fine Linen cardstock with a Martha Stewart punch and I used matching ribbon around it.  The sentiment is from their Big & Bold Wishes set.



I used a couple of rhine stone embellishments on the ribbon and along the bottom edge of the card for balance with some flowers to finish it off.

Take Care
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Zoe, this is just beautiful! I love these two colors together. Your bling on the ribbon is such an awesome touch. Beautiful work on this one! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete