Friday 25 March 2011

SUPER QUICK FRIDAY

I have to say I'm so glad its Friday!  Been a mad week at work and at home and today is my day off - hurray!  Animals all been fed, dog has had his walk, food shop done, house is tidy (ish!) so ready for some ME time now!


I've been making good use of my new stamp sets recently and here is another one.  The background has been stamped with some of PTI's Flutterby Friends set in white (to act as a shadow) with blue over the top and the sentiment is again from Big and Bold Wishes.  A bit of ribbon and it was finished - took me all of 5 minutes to make - perfect!

Unfortunately the picture is not the best so apologies for that.  Hopefully you can see the 'shadow' a bit better in this one.



Clean, simple and quick - just the way I like it!

Have a a great weekend!
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment