Wednesday 30 March 2011

FLOATY BIRTHDAY WISHES

I'm just beginning to get to grips with embossing plates on my BigShot after working out which tabs to use or not to use to get it to work property and I think I've cracked it!

For this card I used an embossing plate that I bought from QVC so I have no idea who actually makes it.  I used some pearlescent cardstock as the base for it which catches the light beautifully.  I then used a Spellbinders die on some glittered patterned card to get my little butterflies.



The sentiment is one from PTI's Mega Mixed Messages.  Again a really simple card that took no time to make up - I seem to be in such a rush these days!


I have to say it looks a lot better in the flesh - I am not taking particularly good pictures lately so sorry they are not great.

Take care
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment