Saturday 29 January 2011

SEE THE FLOWERS SMILING


I love this sentiment, flowers are so lovely - pity I don't get them as often as I'd like!!

I also love this stamp set so they just yelled out to be introduced to each other and made into a little card.  I don't yet have a square die to punch out the scalloped edge so I used my Friskars scissors here.  All cardstock is PTI except for the black which is DCWV.

Sorry so short today, I am moving office at work so its all packing and unpacking and moving computers and phone systems and the like and at home its mad busy making wedding invitations for my best friends daughter.  I can't believe where all the time goes - I just don't seem to have any!

Bye for now.
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely card, very sophisticated.

    I agree with you on the sentiments, and the flowers!

    Hugs
    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete