Tuesday 18 January 2011

FLOWER POWER

Hi

I made these cards a little while ago and thought I'd share them.  I stamped the white background with a flower stem and leaf stamp from PTI and then stamped flower image on coloured card stock and cut them out.  I adhered these onto the white cardstock and added a coloured gem to the centre of each and then punched a fancy border strip which I mounted onto a co-ordinating piece of card. 




All stamps and sentiments are PTI, punch used was Fiskars and cardstock from American Crafts.  Inks used were PTI Berry Sorbet and Ocean Tides for the flowers and Pearlescent Beige from Brilliance for the background.

Have a good day.  Happy Crafting!
Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. These cards are gorgeous Zoe.

    The 'flower' and 'leaf & stem' stamps are beautiful. Using coloured card for the flowers works a dream.

    Love them both!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Zoe! Love the pops of colour from the flowers. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!

    ReplyDelete