Friday 3 December 2010

RED WINS, BUY A NOSE

Hi All

Christmas is getting ever closer, as the TV ads are really keen on reminding us all! and I am acutely aware of what little time remains for me to get myself sorted for the the various craft fairs I will be trying to sell at this year.  Its a lot of work, as anyone who does these mad things will appreciate, BUT the upside is that you get to see people who really like what you're doing and even better than that, want to BUY what you're making!  Every penny helps as it all goes towards a truly great cause.. more craft bits for me to play with!

I've have been making some little tree presents or stocking treats the last few days and as I have a fair this weekend, I have made up some ready to sell.



These are pretty popular, judging by the blogs that I frequent - so made some myself.  These are just filled with Maltizers and a chocolate covered in red foil for little ole Rudolph!  Dead simple and totally delicious - I know, I've eaten quite of a lot of them whilst making these babies up!



To pretty them up a bit when I put them on my table, I made a little box from one sheet of 8.5x11 kraft cardstock and then added a strip of green around each side followed by another strip of kraft around the top with the corners rounded.  To make it even prettier, I added some red ribbon, a button, some bells and a bit of twine.



If they don't sell at least I'll be all set on the chocolate front for a few days!  My waist line will not agree with me however, so lets hope they all go.

Hugs
Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. They will sell Zoe so you'd best hop foot to the shops & buy your own stash of chocolates lol I just love how professional your mass productions always look - makes a big difference cause I always think people want the handmade look, but not homemade look - does that make sense? Gorgeous as always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete