Tuesday 30 November 2010

SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT

I came across a web site recently called the Clipart Fairy and took a fancy to some of the things she'd made.  You can buy papers and designs to print off and make up as cards as well as some clipart files for all sorts of things so thought I'd give it a try, something a little different for me.

Here's what I made with the kit I bought..



Once you've purchased the kit and downloaded it, you just print out the papers and cut them out.  I added glitter to each of the three levels with a Zig glue pen and Martha Stewart glitter and mounted it all onto an easel card.  This comes out at just short of an A5 card.





All I've added to this is some ribbon and few flowers and it was done.  There are lots of things on her site for just about every occasion, baby, anniversary, birthday, Christmas so if you want to have a look its HERE.  .

Have a great day.
Zoe x

1 comment: