Friday 15 October 2010

WEDDED BLISS

I'm enjoying doing my scrapbooking again and as I was going through my photos, I came across our wedding album so decided to make up a page about our day.



We've been married for twenty years now but I still remember every moment about that day.  I've still got the dress, all boxed up in the loft although I would seriously struggle to get into it these days - there have been several bars of chocolate consumed since that day I can tell you!



It took me a while to get the journalling page laid out just the way I wanted it but I am happy with the end result, just what I was aiming for.  I added the text to the photo in Photoshop and used a small scrap of fine sandpaper to rough up the edges of the pic before I adhered it to the cardstock. 

Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. How romantic and how lovely that you are still so much in love! I read your comment on my last post. That was quick! I'd only just finished typing it! Just wondered if you are on facebook at all? Perhaps we could have a proper chat sometime? love, Pat x

    ReplyDelete