Tuesday 26 October 2010

APRON STRINGS

Hi all

I saw this design used as a card on someone's blog (sorry I can't remember who but I think it was Lauren Meader again) and thought it would be perfect for a little gift holder.



It will be great for me to use to give as a gift for my mum and I made two others in different colours which I hope to put on my craft stall later this month.  I've just got to decide what to put in them now!



I hand cut two of the design and dressed up the fronts on each.  The pockets are raised with foam pads and topped with  matching ribbon.  I then made a box from one sheet of 8.5 x 11" cardstock and punched a pattern on the sides that would show.



I've popped my little teddy in here, he's about 6" high and 3" wide so the box will hold a decent size gift.  I plan to fill one for my mum with a house plant.  I tied the handles together with a bit of matching ribbon to make it easier to carry.

Catch you soon.
Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. I love visiting your blog Zoe, you always come up with some fab makes and these are no exception! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea! You are so creative ... I'm now following your blog! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    Karen,
    www.alteredscrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete