Wednesday 25 August 2010

A GREAT PURCHASE

Last month I won a few stamps from a blogger friend on eBay and have really been enjoying using them - once again, thank you Steph!  Once I started though I fell in love with these little images and had to go buy some more.

I am still practising my colouring skills with Copics, with some successes and some failures!  However, these were the ones I was most pleased with and used them to top some paper pads I made up for my craft fair this month.

Paper is from Dovecraft - Oriental selection, with border
punches from Martha Stewart and Anna Griffin.



Paper - DCWV, border punch - Anna Griffin.


Paper DCWV, sentiment and frame both PTI.


Paper and sentiment, both PTI

I used chipboard and covered with the designer paper.  I ran a coordinating coloured copic marker around the edges of the chipboard so that they were not left bare.  I cut a ton of A4 paper into 4 and each pad has about 150 sheets in them.  I bound them together with my Zutter Binder and added a bit of ribbon here and there.

I love making this type of thing.

Zoe


2 comments:

  1. Oooooh just had a look at your craft stall layout - so many gorgeous goodies, I'm sure it will be a sell out! Your colouring is fabulous Zoe & those notebooks are fab :) I've got an award for you on my blog if you want it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books Zoe, much better that the way I was making them! Will definitely have a go soon, I was using BIA papers - will now use normal A4 paper a save a fortune!! xx

    ReplyDelete