Tuesday 29 June 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF A LIST

I have been going through a bit of an addition with note pads recently.  I love making a list about anything frankly.  Shopping lists, meal planners, packing list, things to do, new craft bits to order, anything!  I bought a bunch of narrow lined pads from the local stationery shop and got to work. 

The cover of this one is stamped with some HeroArts stamps.  I bought a job lot from QVC ages ago and keep all my stamps in a my new Anna Griffin binders (which are brilliant, again QVC) but because I've filed them in there I have thrown out the packaging so I can't remember the designers or the names of half my stamps now!


I used one of their frame stamps and made a pattern on to my white cardstock.  Then I used one of the arrow stamps from the same set (sorry this is one of those I can't remember the name of!) in red ink to match the cover of the notepad. 

This one is using the same set of stamps and the same technique.  I used PTI stamps to make my labels for both, punched out with some EK Success punches and added the usual foam pad to the back of it to pop it off the front cover. I meant to take a pic of the inside actually showing the notepad itself but forgot!

This is the last one I made before I packed up for the day.


The picture makes the ribbon look a lot darker than it actually is, in fact it makes it look a bit grey but it is actually blue and a pretty close match to the blue cardstock.

Dog walking beckons!  Off to a local estate with some great woods and a beautiful lily pond.  Hope the weather holds!

Hugs
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment