Saturday 26 June 2010

DOING YOUR BIT

Morning all.  Hope you're having a good day so far.  Thought I'd share a few more of the cards I've made for the local WI charity function.




Although I sell a lot of my cards to help me pay for my addition :) !!  I do sell quite a lot for charity events hopefully helping them to raise as much as possible for their cause.  I mostly tend to go with cancer charity events.  My dad had cologne cancer and my elder sister had breast cancer but is now doing really well, so it's something very close to my heart.


I recently spent a small fortune ordering a load of stuff from Papertrey Ink and am off now to order a load more. I LOVE their products just hate the postage costs and the dreaded customs duty - they even charge you VAT on the postage costs to get it here! Cheeky.

Thanks for stopping by.
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment