Saturday 22 May 2010

FINDING JOY - IT'S IN THE LITTLE THINGS


I adore ribbon and use it whenever I can.  I get a lot of my stash from ebay because I can get 5-20 metres from £1.20 upwards depending on the design.  I found a great shop on there and I use her all the time.  I have so much ribbon I am rapidly running out of space to store it.  For that price you'd expect it to be pretty ropey stuff but its actually really nice quality.  This is one from my most recent purchase. 

I used Berry Sorbet cardstock and stamped the background using Spots & Dots, both PTI.  The three images are from SU and where stamped in crisp white ink.  I used my Cool Grey No 1 (C-1) copic to highlight the rightside edge of each image to make them pop (sorry not very clear in the photo!), then mounted onto the white cardstock.  The sentiment is Hero Arts.  Finally I added the newly purchased ribbon and I was done.

I now have a MASSIVE pile of ironing to contend with (I just can't wait to get on with that - NOT!) so I'm off to stick on a DVD and get stuck in. 

Hope you have a better day planned than me!
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment