Thursday 25 February 2010

POLO MAGIC

I've finally finished off my mini albums from a visit to the polo last summer and thought I'd share it with you.  I've made 8 of these for all the friends that were there and made a little gift box to keep them in.  They are DL in size and I used some lovely textured cardstock that I bought on special offer at the PaperMill before Christmas.


I put a section of different patterned paper along the left hand edge of each sheet and placed the photos on the righthand side.

I used my Bind-It-All to secure all the pages together and placed a strip of pearls along of the edge of the patterned paper on the front cover.

The box I made to hold the album in was made from a template I have for a box for DL sized cards.  I adjusted the height of the box to accommodate the thinkness of the album and finished it off with a piece of tied satin ribbon.  The cardstock used for this was from DCWV and its all glittered so it makes it a little bit more special.

I was really pleased how this turned out and my friends LOVED them! 

If we ever go anywhere special I take loads of pics and make everyone an album to remember the day by. 

To be honest I much prefer making this type of thing to cards.  The memories they bring far outway the time they take to make and it stems from how I really got into crafting.  I love scrapbooking too and have at least 20 albums that I've completed over the last 5 years.


The finished album and gift box


Thanks for stopping by, as always.
Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment